Nursery Nurse Level 2 and Level 3
Job Type: Full-time/ Term time
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum
(depending on experience and qualification)
Closing date : 30- Jan – 2019
Qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse required.
What we are looking for:
- You must have a good knowledge of the EYFS and Child Protection/safeguarding procedures and enjoy working with children.
- You will keep children’s learning journeys up to date and all assessments within the room.
- You will work with the Manager/Deputy to ensure all aspects are being run correctly and adhere to the nurseries policies and procedures
- Work as a key person and provide high standards of quality learning
- Observe and plan for children following EYFS curriculum
- Build relationships with children and their families
- Maintain health & safety of children and follow safeguarding procedures
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Full and relevant early education and childcare qualification (e.g. NVQ/Diploma/BTEC) level 2 or higher
- Experience in a nursery/early years setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
- Training and Development Courses
£18,000 to £21,000 (depending on experience and qualification)